Wednesday 20 June 2018

LITTLE BUDDIES

Hello.

I'm playing with the 'little buddies' set again today -
it's just so damn cute.  :o)


My inspiration came from Muse card club, and the cutest card from Kim Heggins.
I just love those layered pups.
It's definitely one of my 'go to' designs, but if you don't have an all-in-one stamp, all that masking can be tricky.
I took the easy way this time - and just layered up some die cuts :-)



It's hard to tell from the photo, but this card has lots of dimension.
The frame, and little boy are popped up on double thickness foam tape.
Then, the first row of pets have one layer of tape, and the back ones are stuck flat.


I focused on...
1. the black frame
2. layered pets
3. the placement of the sentiment


Supplies.
mft - little buddies, rectangle stax 1
copic markers


8 comments:

Karen Brown said...

Cute as can be!

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline! That kid is the luckiest! Your coloring is amazing, again, and again!
=]

Tanja said...

adorable little scene and beautifully colored too

Ardyth said...

Fabulous card - I love the use of dimension and the frame! So glad to see you at Muse this week - we've missed you!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply adorable...just love your sweet card! Your coloring is fabulous, just love the expressions on all the critters faces, so fun. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse this week!

Lucille K said...

Such a cute card. Love your coloring :)

Aileen said...

This is so cute, I saw this stamp set the other day and thought ohhh I don't need this I already have enough and now you do this card and its so cute and I have to rethink my whole thinking. It just makes me want to cuddle up with a grandchild and pet. So sweet.

swati janakiraman said...

Lovely card with perfect colouring. Those pets are so cute.