Wednesday 13 February 2019

PERFECT PENGUINS

Hello.

I'm playing along with a new (to me) challenge today...


Have you joined in?
You really should pop over and check them out,
their DT work is A-ma-zing!

Here's my card...


From the inspiration photo I was drawn to the stripes and the ombre colours, 
and as for 'love', well, who doesn't love penguins?  ;-)


supplies
mft - party penguins
altenew - watercolor stripes stencil
clearly besotted - basic banners
distress inks - spun sugar, worn lipstick, pickled raspberry


5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Couldn't be happier to see you in our IB gallery, Caroline! Thanks for playing cards with us... and for this adorable penguin-pair! you're right... who couldn't love them? xx
=]

Christine Kiehl said...

Darling card!

Lee said...

Hiya.I love this card soooo cute.I used to collect all things penguin a few years ago,had to stop when Glyn said If I didn't stop collecting he would need a therapist lol.Hope all good with you and family.xxx

Danni Reid said...

LOVE this card!!

Laurel said...

Look at those adorable penguins! Thank you for playing with us at Inspired By!