Saturday 9 March 2019

GORGEOUS GREENERY

Hello.

If you ever need a plant killed - I'm the person for the job.
My family has banned me from buying plants, 'cos they only survive a few weeks.
But, today I have green thumb - thanks to all that stamping :-)


Once I'd arranged all the greenery where I wanted it, I took away the sentiment panel and gently put a couple of masking paper strips over the die-cuts.
This kept them all in place while I added ds tape to the back of them and then stuck them down.
The masking tape peels off, but you have to be slow and gentle with it.
(I know, in the US you have some cling filmy type all over sticky stuff for this, but it doesn't seem to have reached us yet).

The sentiment panel was stuck down with foam tape, for some added dimension.


herbs

supplies
mft stamps - sketchy flowers and handwritten happiness
various green inks
a few clear dew drops

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous, love this Caroline x

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline this is fabulous! LOve the various greens, and aqua colors you've added... thanks for playing! [I have a hard time keeping plants healthy - think 'just short of dead!']
=]

Pop's Cards said...

This is such a gorgeous card, I too am a plant killer I even killed of a cactus :0)))

Hugs Pops x

Laurel said...

This is beautiful! I am loving those colors! Thank you for playing at IB!