Wednesday 10 April 2019

SUNSHINE YELLOW

Hello.

The sun is shining today, and spring is in the air
so I couldn't resist playing along with the {PIN}spirational challenge


I loved the sunny, inspirational picture (below) and for my card I focused on
the yellow background with a central, white, embossed sentiment.

For some interest, I added a border of simple flowers stamped in grey, a die-cut arrow and a few random sequins.



Supplies
MFT - brilliant blooms, together forever,
Distress Inks - hickory smoke, mustard seed
Wow white embossing powder


2 comments:

Sandy said...

Love how you've made the sentiment the focal point on this even though you have some big, bold flowers on this card. Thanks for joining PINspirational Challenge. Sandy/DT

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie Yellow is my all time fave colour, so this has to be the most bestestestest card I have seen you make :) hugs Pops x