Saturday 11 May 2019

PAINTED PETALS

Hello.

Yay!
Today was a good stamping day.
I think I'm finally getting to grips with these painted petals.

Here's my entry for this week's 



It took me a while to think how to re-create the large, white, bloom,
from the inspiration picture.
In the end, I went with the palest inks I have, 
and I missed out a stamping layer,
so that more of the white base would show through.


I love those green leaves.
They were a budget find from The Works 
 6 different leaf dies for £4
We do love a bargain   :o)



supplies
mft - painted petals
mama elephant - labeled messages
avery elle - postage stamp die
versacolor - narcissus, bisque    memento - rose bud
distress oxide - walnut stain

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

oh YES we DO love a bargain... and leaves are some of my favorite dies, Caroline - good on, You! and also for this gorgeous white bloom! They are so hard to do, right? A beautifully inspired card, my friend!
=]

Danni Reid said...

This is so beautiful, love your flowers.

Laurel said...

This is just so lovely!