Saturday 15 June 2019

GIVE ME LEMONS

Hello.

When is a lemon not a lemon?
When it's a leaf die from the WPlus9 Happy Birds set  :o)

That's what I had to use to make this 'lemon' card for this week's
Inspired By Challenge

Not a perfect lemon shape, but close enough.
What do you think?


I have just realised though, that maybe those lemons at the bottom should be hanging down from the leaves. Duh!


supplies
mft stripes stencil with distress oxide faded jeans
leaves die from the works and 'lemons' from wplus9 happy birds set - coloured with copics
thanks die from lawn fawn

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I think I love it, Caroline! Way to s t r e t c h those fun stamp sets!
=]

Pop's Cards said...

I think its perfect, stunning colours very eye catching, hugs Pops x

Laurel said...

Such a stunning card! I love the mix of colors and of course your coloring! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.