Saturday 10 August 2019

TIGER TIGER

Hello.

I'm heading to the library again today,
with an all time classic for inspiration...
The Tiger Who Came to Tea.



As usual, I had to get creative with my supplies,
using copic markers to turn this cat image into a tiger.
I think I might have got away with it  ;o)



Image result for the tiger who came to tea 

Cat/Tiger -  MamaElephant 3 Amigos, coloured with Copics
Cupcake - Lawn Fawn, Beep Boop Birthday
Hi + Sentiment - WPlus9 Friends for all Seasons
Clouds Dies - Memory Box


3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous card! I love that little tiger and his very appropriate sign. Marina will love this, Jo x

Wendy said...

Fabulous, super cute!
Wendy x

Marina said...

You definitely got away with the cat/tiger disguise- I wouldn't have known! Just the cutest tiger ever and I love how he's holding a cupcake sign. Thanks for joining The Library.