Tuesday 22 October 2019

HAPPY CHRISTMOOSE

Hello

Today was the first chance I have had to craft in ages.
I know it sounds ridiculous, but I was really nervous to make a card.
It's like I'd forgotten everything.
Does anyone else feel like that, after a time away?

To help me get started, I turned to the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge.


It was also my first time inking up this Christmas Moose - 
isn't he the cutest - and so easy to colour.




clearly besotted - happy christmoose, coloured with copics
mft - inside and out stitched squares

2 comments:

Darnell said...

It's true, Caroline! It always surprises me how much I flounder in the Playhouse after being away for a while! But, goodness, all your talent came quickly back I see! This card is CASlicious, adorable, and colored brilliantly! Pinning this design!! Hugs, Darnell GD CTS

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline, welcome home! I'm feeling we're the lucky ones to have your return to blogging/stamping in our CTS gallery - he's adorable!!
=]