Saturday 22 February 2020

A FLOCK OF BALLOONS

Hello

It's another wet and wild, weekend, here in Yorkshire - 
even the dog doesn't want to brave the elements.
So, I ramped up the heating, shut myself in my craft room,
and got out some colourful inks.


Some of my balloons hadn't stamped too well so, at the last minute,  I covered them with a crisper die-cut, popped up with foam tape.

I think this made the card look much better - giving it more depth and a bit of interest.

Challenge



supplies
clearly besotted - make a wish
distress inks - tumbled glass, pickled raspberry, peacock feathers, mustard seed, twisted citron
winnie and walter - big bang confetti

3 comments:

Michelle said...

A great design with lots of lovely color...... just perfect for CTS #360!!

I Card Everyone said...

This was sure to brighten your rainy day... and will MAKE the day of another's!
=]

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a cheerful, upbeat design. Love the vibrant hues - they feel like a welcome breath of fresh air after the long, dark days of winter.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life