Tuesday 23 June 2020

HAPPY WOOF DAY

Hello
Today I'm playing along at the 
where the theme is solid and outline.


For my solid element, I used a 'happy birthday blend' stamp, with rainbow colours of distress ink.
I really like this effect, and I might try it out with my letter dies - slightly overlapping them. Then I could make any word or name I wanted.
Will it work, do you think?

For the outline element, I used this cute pup.
I had to really fight that impulse to colour him in, 
just adding a smidgen of brown to his bone :-)




mft - woof pack - happy birthday blend, stamp and die
distress ink - pickled raspberry, ripe persimmon, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, mermaid lagoon


1 comment:

Izzy Scrap said...

Adorable CAS card and a perfect take on our challenge. Love the colourful sentiment and the cute puppy. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.