Monday 24 May 2021

A BEARY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello.
It's been a while, but I finally got some time in my craft room.

Here's a simple card for the challenge at FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES

When I win the lottery - I will buy ALL the card, with pretty names, in ALL the colours, but for now it's a bit out of my budget.
So for these stripes, I used some cheap 7mm quilling paper, stuck down with DS tape!
I think it's a great compromise.

Challenge

(I just rotated the sketch to suit my design better)

mft - sushi date / party penguins / party animals
stitched scallop basic edges
copic markers


4 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the color palette and sweet pandas! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.

Cup&Ink said...

Adorable card! I like the colors you used at the bottom and think it's brilliant you used supplies on-hand. Way togo!

Amy O said...

I love the stripes! And the pandas are adorable! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

JoAnn said...

Adorable card with those cute pandas. Very creative to use the quilling strips for the stripes.