Wednesday 9 June 2021

HOORAY HOORAY

Hello.
Today I'm sharing a very simple card, for the 

Less is More Challenge

where they want to see your favourite technique.


My favourite thing is die-cutting. Is that even a technique??
Hopefully, this inlay method makes it one.

This sentiment has a few layers.
The 'base' pieces were die-cut from a foam sheet, with a layer of white card on top. Then the top pieces were cut from card and coloured with zigs.

I cut the sentiment into a white card panel and then inlaid the letters.
This is a great technique for me - if I just add letters on top of card
I really struggle to get them all lined up perfectly. 


Challenge

Less is More 


the stamp market -  2 piece hooray die
zig clean color real brush markers
mama elephant - birthday messages





1 comment:

Lee said...

Fab card,great colours.x