Thursday 19 August 2021

For a Birthday Full of Rainbows

Hello.
I'm having so much fun with this cute, alpha set that I don't even mind the fussy cutting! This time I've used it for a personalised card for the Birthday girl. 

This was such a simple card to make. Just an inky rainbow background and then the letters popped up on foam tape. The cute, critters were coloured with copics, but for the letters I found my zigs matched the distress inks better.

 Challenge


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
clearly besotted - as cute as abc, copic markers, zig clean colour real brush markers, sentiment from mft - sow much cuteness, distress inks - wilted violet / worn lipstick / spiced marmalade / squeezed lemonade / twisted citron / tumbled glass


1 comment:

Lee said...

Love those lil critters,so cute.The colours are amazing,great background too.Fab card.x