Tuesday 7 September 2021

Autumn Leaves Are Falling

Hello. Do you love colouring? I seem to have rekindled my love for copics, and I had fun colouring this pretty, wreath with some autumn shades.

I'm not the best at colouring. I have no real idea of where to put shadows, or highlights, but I'm learning to just let go and enjoy it. Easy to do when you have such a pretty image to work with. After colouring I added some white dots (went a bit crazy with them!), some little gems,  and, at the last minute, I squeezed in that little blue bird.

Challenge



clearly besotted - ring around autimn, coloured with copics
wow  - metallic gold embossing powder
pink fresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle








3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline, I think you do an excellent job bringing images to life with shadows - and light with the dots!
Darling card - loving the purple leaves! Wish my trees had them! lol
=]

Lindsey said...

I would say your colouring is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful autumn wreath. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Lee said...

Oh Caroline,this is just adorable and those colours really pop.I really do love those stamps.Did you see my email ?