Friday 9 September 2022

Sending A Truck Load Of Happiness

Hello.
Today I'm joining a special challenge collaboration. Color Hues are celebrating their 2nd Birthday with a navy/lime combo and are being joined by their sister challenge, Seize the Birthday.


I've used this cute spellbinders set, with the truck and gift box. It's a bit fiddly sticking some of those tiny pieces together, but definitely worth it. The truck was then popped up with foam tape and the sentiment added. Simple!




Challenges

Color Hues

Navy & Lime




spellbinders die set - holiday haul / sending you
mft stax rectangle dies

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous! I love your use of the colors-- that truck!! Well done. Thanks for joining in at STB

Karen said...

I've eyed this die over and over and resisted-need to rethink it. I just love it, and it makes for a great birthday card for guys---and for a two color challenge! Thanks for celebrating with us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

Caroline, This card totally inspired me to get out one of my Spellbinder Trucks and use it, so thanks for that. Awesome card and wonderful use of the colors and so happy you joined us at Color Hues and Seize the Birthday!

JulieP said...

I adore this truck and kinda wishing I had one in real life. These die cut cards are some of my favs. Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge blog!