Sunday 16 April 2023

Happy Birthday To Moo

Hello.
I'm so glad to see the designers at the Less Is More Challenge, back from their winter break. It's lovely to see their inspiration each fortnight, and I'm determined to up my CAS game :-)


It's is my first time using this balloon die, from The Greetery and I think it's going to be a really useful, little element. Today I teamed it up with this cute cow - floating over to say Happy Birthday.


Challenge


the greetery - balloon die
my favourite things - party animals
copics





5 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

aww that's so so cute!. I am glad they're back too, I've missed the Less is More Challenges for sure

Sid said...

Beautiful CAS card Caroline ! Thanks for playing along at 'Less Is More' ..... Sid xx

Pamela said...

wow, your creating is awesome and it truly is a CAS card. You also did a great job at coloring and the simple color really make the card pop! Hope to see you soon again at Less is More

baileyrosy.com said...

I love this! Your little moo cow is so sweet and so prettily coloured and looks quite happy to be hanging from the balloon. Thank you so much for playing along with us at LIM with this gorgeous CAs creation.

Marie

Cathy said...

Adorable CAS card, Cathy x