Friday 22 September 2023

It's the Little Things

Thank you to everyone here and on Insta, that sent their ideas for getting back into the craft room. The general consensus seemed to be, just relax, go with the flow, don't put yourself under any pressure and do what you love.
I love die cutting and creating simple scenes, with little critters. So, that had me reaching for my Clearly Besotted stash.


I fussy cut these cute critters, and popped them up with foam pads against some die cut pumpkins.
I almost added an inky background, but, as this is for the Less Is More Challenge, I stopped myself just in time ;o)


Challenge

Less Is  More #492  Celebrate


  • clearly besotted - ring around autumn
  • spellbinders pumpkin from holiday haul
  • lawn fawn - stitched rectangle
  • copics



4 comments:

Sid said...

What a cute, clean card ! Thanks so much for joining us at 'Less Is More' ..... Sid xx

Kathyk said...

SOOOOO cute and beautifully coloured too

Kathyk

JanR said...

Adorable card! The cas design is so fantastic!

Pamela said...

what a wonderful creation for fall that you submitted with us at Less is More, the coloring job is awesome and the simple layout, oh my! Someone is lucky to get this card!