Friday 10 May 2024

60 Is Just A Number

Hello. My SIL had a milestone birthday today. She turned 60.
I'm only a few months behind her - how did we get so old ?
Do we have to start behaving like adults now?   :o)

Here's a cozy, room card I made for her, because I've been obsessed with Interior Design Masters.
Anyone else a fan?


These dies are so tiny and fiddly, but I really enjoyed putting them together to make this cozy room.
I used the picture frames to add the 'age' element, and a cute sentiment just to remind her how old she is. Ha Ha!



Challenge


USE DIE CUTS

  • my favorite things die sets - take a seat /fundamental furnishings
                                                  decor & more / potted plants
  • my favorite things - couch potato sentiments
  • mamaelephant - birthday messages


2 comments:

LesleyG said...

I’ve been watching that too, although I’m rubbish at interior design 😂. Love your cute, cozy, colourful funny card! I said to my sister only yesterday, we can’t be this old! Xxx

JanR said...

Delightful card! I love the room you created. Putting the birthday number in frames on the wall is so clever! Loving the fun sentiment too.