Monday 10 June 2024

MONDAY. Nothing A Cocktail Can't Fix!

Hello.
This month's 'tropical' challenge over at Simply Clean & Simple, allowed me to play with some fruity concoctions.  What's your favourite tipple?

I am partial to a G&T and a classic margarita, but I can't drink an old fashioned to save my life :o)


I stamped and die cut my cocktail glasses and coloured them with copics. Then I attached them with foam tape for some dimension. I used a bold sentiment and then mounted everything on some zingy orange card.


My 'tropical' delights are a tequila sunrise, a green hawaiian, a champagne julep, a bellini and a blue bird. Now, whose round is it?    :o)

Challenge

Simply Clean & Simplenull

Anything Goes CAS - with optional Tropical theme

  • clearly besotted - raise a glass
  • sentiment - colorado craft company - citrus berry cupcake
  • copics / white gel pen
  • mft - rectangle die


2 comments:

Diane said...

I love this, your tropical drinks are so pretty and summery and cheerful, a fabulous CAS card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
Diane SCAS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Simply Clean & Simple}

JanR said...

Splendid card! The bright colours are wonderful.