Monday 14 October 2024

Christmas Gifts

Hello.
I'm back to making Christmas cards today - with another one for the pile, using this 'handmade holiday dies' set.  Prepare to see a lot more of these cards, they're so easy and fun to make.


I die cut some elements from the set and glued all the fiddly bits together
eg: the bows on the presents and bell, the sleeve and cuff on the arm
Then, I stamped the sentiment onto a card panel and attached the pieces with foam tape.
Simple.






Challenge

Inkspirational

I took my inspiration from the colour palette, using those blues and greens,
some brown for the gingerbread man, and a pop of yellow.


  • concord and 9th - handmade holiday dies
  • concord and 9th - tree topper stamp set
  • pinkfresh studio- diagonal stitch rectangle





No comments: