Friday 4 October 2024

Handmade Holidays


Yay! Thanks to the perseverance of Seven Hills Crafts, I finally got my mitts on some of the Concord and 9th Christmas Dies.
I was stalking them for the nutcracker dies, and in my excitement, a few other sets fell in my basket :o)


This month Seven Hills have a sketch challenge, and it's a tricky one.
I really wanted to use my new dies, so I played around for ages,  until I got something resembling the sketch.

Hopefully you can see that those arms represent the triangle shape.


I'm well chuffed I splashed out on this little set. It's meant for Christmas cards, but because it comes with different sized presents and bows, it's going to be great for other occasions too.
And it's perfect for using up even the tiniest scraps of card.



  • concord and 9th - handmade holiday dies 
  • concord and 9th - merry - from nutcracker die set
  • my favorite things - Christmas - from snowglobe sentiments
  • pinkfreshstudio - stitched diamonds cover plate


No comments: