Saturday 6 November 2021

It's All About The Trees

Hello.
This week I splashed out on my first turnabout stamp. At first I thought it was kind of pricey but, in this set, you get the turnabout stamp, 5 separate trees, 2 sentiments and a few other elements, so you do get a lot for your money. That's how I sold it to myself anyway :o)
Here's my first attempt with the turnabout.

I didn't have one of the turnabout jigs, so I just used the alignment guide that came in the set, to place the stamp in my platform, and it worked fine. My head is now buzzing with possibilities for this set, colour combos, monochrome, embossing - I NEED more time in my craft room!!

Challenge

Addicted to Stamps and More



concord and 9th - tiny trees turnabout
pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle
distress ink - fossilized amber, faded jeans, salvaged patina


3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

It's a grand way to look at it, Caroline, and such a beauty! LOve the yellow and aqua - where has that combo been hiding?
=]

Lee said...

love this one Caroline,the colours really pop and as you say endless possibilities.Can't wait to see more.xx

laurie said...

Love the colors... awesome Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!