Wednesday 10 November 2021

Time Spent Amongst Trees Is Never Wasted Time

Quote: Katrina Mayer

Hello. Today I'm sharing another colour combo with my turnabout trees.

This stamp is definitely a challenge for me - choosing a colour palette is hard! What I've discovered is that, instead of choosing 4 colours, I can stick to just 3, and still get a lovely effect. This means that my first and last stamping are in the same colour.


For the sentiment I had some printed vellum sayings from The Works, and I adhered one of these to a piece of coloured card and popped it up with foam tape. Then I just added a few red gems for that little bit of Christmas bling.

Challenge

Stamping Sensations

********Christmas********

concord and 9th - tiny trees turnabout stamp.   distress inks - festive berries, iced spruce, salvaged patina.    pinkfresh studio stitched rectangle die.     the works - vellum sentiment

3 comments:

brenda said...

Love your alternative colour palette, makes a very cheery card, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations Christmas challenge. Our theme is also Christmas at: https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/.

B x

Lee said...

Hi,Love this one Caroline.It's got a lovely Crisp wintery Christmas vibe to it.Great combo.xx

pinky said...

Just beautiful and your colours are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky