Sunday 14 November 2021

Winter Wonderland

Hello.
I'm back in my comfort zone today, with a little, winter scene.

I really love background dies, with a stitched edge. I think they add such a pretty and subtle detail. Here I used a diagonal stitch rectangle and some stitched hillside borders. Then I added my die cut trees and popped up my animals with foam tape.
I wasn't brave enough to stamp the sentiment right onto the card, so it's on a little strip instead. 
To finish, I added a few snowflakes, and some glitter to the trees.



Inspired by Challenge

I was inspired by... the white background, the green trees, the reindeer and snowflakes and the black sentiment



wplus9 - winter wonderland / concord and 9th - tiny trees / distress ink - festive berries, vintage photo, lucky clover / altenew ink - evening grey / lawn fawn - stitched hillside borders / pinkfresh studios - diagonal stitched rectangle / stickles glitter - star dust


4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline, your card has all the wonder of a white Christmas! Honestly, you have such an eye - I didn't even notice those deer!
So happy to see you in our IB gallery again!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I like this frosty little scene you've created, Caroline! I've stamped right on the card, then had to cover with a little strip! Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at IB!

Danni Reid said...

This literally made me "gasp", an amazing card, an incredible eye and we have missed your artistic inspiration in the gallery, thank you for inspiring us again this week!

Lee said...

This is so pretty and Christmassy.Love it.xx