Sunday 13 March 2022

I Love Moo!

Hello.
When digging through a craft box a few weeks ago, I came across this pillow cover pattern. When my girls were small I made a ton of these, and all the children in the family chose different animals. So, with my Grandson coming up to his 1st birthday, I thought I would see if I remembered how to follow a pattern ;-)

I chose a soft, polar fleece with a cow pattern, so it's nice and cuddly - and it was actually pretty easy to put together. The main body of the cow has a velcro opening underneath, so a standard sized pillow fits inside. The head is also attached with velcro, so it can be pulled off !!!
I got in a bit of a pickle with the ears, and wasn't quite sure how to attach them, but they turned out ok in the end.
Like I said, it's an old pattern, but a quick google shows there are some still out there. Here's a quick look, just for reference, if you want to try and hunt one down - Butterick Animal Pillow



#67 Anything Goes



2 comments:

Lee said...

Awww,I love it and he will too.x

I Card Everyone said...

Udderly adorable, Caroline!
=]