Monday 14 March 2022

Sending You Birthday Fishes

Hello.
Sending some birthday fishes today - for the 'Under the Sea' theme at  AAA Birthday Challenges

I started by distress inking the top of my card panel, and spritzing it with a little water. Then I added my fishes, and gave them some googly eyes, for a little fun.
To fill in the gaps I went back and stamped some fish and blubs! Of course, I dropped a stamp and smudged black ink everywhere, so the little, dark, blue puffer fish were added to cover up the mess!
As it happens - they help to pull this little under water scene together.




hero arts - i'm a puffer for you, coloured with copics
distress ink - tumbled glass    altenew ink - starlight
pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle
googly eyes

7 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

perfect prickly fishes for a prickly person like me haha. love the blue on blue and wonderful under the sea creation. Thank you for playing at AAA Birthday Cards

Jane.D said...

What a beautiful card! One could never have guessed that you've had a little mishap, great save. I'm so happy you've shared your card with us at AAA Birthday! Thank you for playing along!

Jane said...

Oh I love your card. The colours are so pretty and the fish so fun. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Lee said...

Sooo cute,I love it.x

Chris Dring said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love that you added the googly eyes!

Valérie said...

hahaha... I love this fun under sea scene! The fishes with the googly eyes are funny. Perfect for our challenge "under the sea" at AAA Birthday. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday! Stay safe and keep crafting! Valérie xx

Nananas said...

This is such a funny card! I love the CAS design and the googly eyes :-)
Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!