Saturday 14 January 2023

A Truckload of Happiness

Hello.
I try to limit my 'Christmas' themed purchases, otherwise my stash would consist completely of critters in santa suits, trees, baubles, stockings, snowmen etc But, I couldn't resist this truck set (it comes with trees and presents). And I'm so glad - I can now see that it's going to be really useful for all sorts of occasions, and I'm already thinking about what other things can go in the back of that truck!

Here I've used it for a simple birthday card.


I put some strips of washy tape onto my card panel, then added my die cut truck, presents and sentiment. It does take me a while to glue these truck pieces together, but I am getting better at it.


Challenge

Allsorts

A/G with option of Winter Blues


spellbinders - holiday haul / sending you
washi tape
pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle


5 comments:

Dena J said...

A marvelous truck and I'm sure it will be full of gardening supplies, flowers, camping gear...wonderful possibilities. The script font on the sentiment is perfect with it as well. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

brenda said...

A really great Birthday card, would be perfect for a man, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts AG/ Winter Blues theme this week.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super card. Many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week in our 'Winter Blues' theme.
Lorraine

brenda said...

Had to pop back Caroline as I saw the photo of your Terrier and smiled at the caption, we also have a Terrier who is totally in control of the three Labs, as Terriers are.

B x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m