Monday 30 January 2023

Happiness Is Only A Cupcake Away

Hello.
I'm loving the new, mood board theme over at the Inkspirational Challenge.
It shows an array of images and a colour combo - plenty there to spark your imagination.
I went for this bold, bright, cupcake design.


I love this large, cupcake stamp, but it doesn't get inked up too often. If I'm honest, it's a bit intimidating to colour. I try my best, though.

I was definitely thinking more is more, for this card, and mounted the cupcake onto a pink stencilled background, then added the sentiment on foam tape.

It's very bold for me. I think it's growing on me though :-)


Inkspirational Challenge 

I was inspired by the baked goodies, and the pink background


  • coloradocraft - citrusberry cupcake
  • mft - ray of light stencil
  • distress ink - kitsch flamingo
  • sentiment - pinkfresh studio, perfect sentiments

3 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I do like this yummy looking cupcake - perfect for me! Great colouring too.

Julia Aston said...

Wow - what a giant yummy cupcake Caroline! wonderful coloring on your lemon and strawberry giving everything such depth! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! Julia xx

JanR said...

I think you've coloured this up beautifully! I love it!