Thursday 2 February 2023

I Am The Walrus

Hello.
I know, I'm late to the party, but I finally got my hands on some goodies from Time For Tea Designs. They have some super, cute sets and I couldn't resist this walrus - especially as we had been watching Thor's antics last month. 


I created some little, ombre waves with a die, and attached my walruses with foam tape, for dimension. I'm always a little wary when I get new stamps and I don't know how to colour them - so I made life easy for myself and stamped the walruses onto pale grey card and then just added a little shading and some dots.

The original sentiment says 'we will walrus be friends' - but with a little alteration and some luck in finding a similar sized sentiment in my stash, I changed it to 'I will walrus love you'.


Challenge

Freshly Made Sketches

I've just rotated the sketch 90 degrees


time for tea designs - walrus be friends, ocean waves die
altenew - seashore cardstock
mft - friends with fins (sentiment alteration)



2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

This is simply adorable! I love those waves and how you made your own unique sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Karren said...

Oh these walruses are just so cute! Your card made me smile! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.