Thursday 12 October 2023

It's time to get SPOOKY

Hello.
Well, it may be autumn here, but no-one has told the weather! Here in Yorkshire, I haven't even got my big coat out yet ;o)
Halloween is fast approaching though - so here's another ghostly greeting.


The trickiest part of this card was those damn letters. They nearly went out the window! I die cut them in black foam with some ds tape stuck on it. Then attempted to stick the orange die cuts on top. They stuck to my fingers, the end of a pen, my craft knife... anywhere but where I wanted them. I am so annoyed that I couldn't get them to line up perfectly. Ah well..


Four Seasons Challenge

Anything Goes - FALL


  • my favorite things - ghostly greetings
  • neat and tangled journalling alpha dies
  • distress inks - shaded lilac, dusty concord, hickory smokoe
  • my favorite things - grassy edges stencil
  • copics



1 comment:

Diane said...

What a fabulously fun card and I had a good laugh about those sticky letters but I think they turned out great!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}