Hello.
Well, it's still bloody boiling here.
If I open my craft room window every scrap of paper and card swirls around me.
So, my choices are furnace, or hurricane.
What's it like where you are?
Today I went with bold, colour blocks, for this retro style birthday card.
I used a hand/arm die from a Christmas set to hold my record up, and then added some die-cut stars
(in the same colours as my background pieces) for a little added interest.
I love this kind of faux embossing style.
Challenge


4 comments:
Wow, Caroline, this is fab! Great work. Jo x
Fun card Caroline. Love the bright colour combo and the block of colour is perfect to show off the fabulous record. :) xx
Such a fun card! I love the concept and the bright colours are splendid!
I'm guessing you are also in the UK then lol! I'm in Wales and only today have we got some cool weather and we had a bit of rain yesterday- never thought we'd be wishing for rain. Love your CAS card - thanks for sharing with us at ATSM
Post a Comment