Monday 3 August 2009

Spoil Yourself Silly

Well, I really had to rack my brains for this week's
the theme is 'Fashion Frenzy'.
Their DT work is so great though,
that I really wanted to give this one a go.
I ended up using a fab digital stamp from Pollycraft
and added some extra shopping bags.

I still struggle with colouring digital stamps.
I use watercolour pens and my printer ink bleeds terribly.
If anyone has any tips, I'd be glad to hear them.

Recipe:
Digital Stamp - Pollycraft, Cherry Kisses,
coloured with whispers pens and twinkling H2O's
Design Paper - DCWV, Nana's Nursery, Baby Girl
Text Stamp - from the Penny Black 'Bubbly' set.
Adhesive ribbon from my stock.

4 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Excellent take on this weeks challenge Caroline I love the zanny image
Thanks for taking part and well done for being first as well !! lol
Lo e Susie xx

Susan said...

Lovely card caroline.
I have just won some digistamps and have been looking around for hints and tips on how to use them. Pink Petticoat has some suggestions here http://pinkpetticoat.blogspot.com/2008/02/colouring-digital-image-stamps.html.
Hope this helps
hugs
SuzyX

debbies said...

She's so cute and who wouldn't love a shopping trip filled with lots of goodies!

Maria Matter said...

oh, Caroline, this is too adorable!
great job!
Blessings, Maria