Thursday 29 October 2009

Christmas Cupcakes

I am really happy with my first attempt and an 'easel' card.
They are easy to make and I think they look really stylish.

This is for the challenge over at Simon Says,
where the theme is
'All That Sparkles'.
I thought it would be nice to make a Christmas card,
using a stamp that wasn't just for Christmas,
so I had a rummage, and came up with these
cupcakes from Simon Says Stamp.

I paper pieced the cases, with sparkly paper
and added sticky pearls, diamonds and stickles glitter
to the frosting.

Do you like my bow?
It took me 100 attempts to get it like that... lol*

Recipe:
Stamps - Savor Sweet Cupcakes, from Simon Says Stamp.
Design Paper - K & Co, Peppermint Twist
Fancy edge made with Fiskars lace punch
Christmas Cupcakes sentiment made on my comp.
Ribbon and button from my stash.
xxx

6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Caroline !! I love how you made the cupcakes and the papers and embellies are fab ! The bow is perfect ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Penni said...

Super card Caroline. I love this easel card, I must give this a try sometime.

Hugs
Penni
X

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This is really really beautiful! Thank you for posting! We appreciate your beautiful work :)
Luv
Heidi

debbies said...

Love the bow and such fun papers!

Emma said...

Stunning card and totally gorgeous!!
Hugs Emma x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Wow,I love this card,absolutely stunning.x