Friday 18 February 2011

Totally Papercrafts #54 Let's Do Digi

This week, at Totally Papercrafts, Mandi has chosen a 'DIGI' theme, for the challenge.  I love Digi's, don't you? It's great to be able to print out the exact size image that you need for your card/project. 
Our sponsor for this challenge is The Creative Cottage, who do all sorts of fabulous digis, including some great co-ordinating kits.
For my project I got to play with the gorgeous Jungle Fun Kit ( thankyou Tracy xxx )


 I made a little set of cards, complete with a circus wagon, to put them in.
Do you like my little wagon? I had so much fun with it, and it was very easy to make. I dug deep into my recycling stash and came up with a clear box that I cut the top off, so that the cards just drop into it.



 I cut a frame for the front of the box, and used thin strips of card, to look like bars. Then I decorated the frame with the dp and CIRCUS letters.
My button tin came in handy - I jazzed up some plain black buttons for the 'wheels' and used a toggle on the handle.  The scrolls on the top were cut on my slice machine.


 The cards were made from a sheet of toppers and star embellies ( all included in the kit ).I printed the toppers twice, so that I could decoupage the animals.
I haven't added any sentiments yet, because I thought these would be great as little thankyou cards, birthday cards, or even party invites.

 Hope you will join the challenge this week, and don't forget to check out the fab work of fellow teamies.

9 comments:

Mandi said...

Absolutely FANTASTIC hun
mandi
x

Lorraine A said...

CAROLINE !!! these are amazing !! I love the circus wagon ,, brilliant and so very creative !! the cards are gorgeous too !! Clever girl ,,,, you're showning us up again ,,,, !!!! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Hi hun
you are just to dam clever hun, this is bloody fantatic, take me hat of to you girl, have great weekend sue,x

Stressed Stamper said...

ditto's Sues comment...OMG....u win hands down.......Have a great weekend hun
Sarah x

Joey said...

OH MY GOSH Caroline these absolutely rock!!! they are fun, cute and just bloooooomin brill hun. Joey xxx

Wishcraft said...

Oh WOW!!! What a fantastic set and a fabby idea, I just love them! So cute :o) Lisa x

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless!!! Unbelievable project - WOW!! xx

Vicky said...

Just brilliant Caroline, such an amazing project ~ I love it!!

hugs Vicky xx

Juls said...

WOWZER!!!!! so fabulous and creative!!!! I love it!!!! Hugs Juls