Friday 16 March 2012

Born To Cycle

Have you been busy making Mother's Day cards this week?  
Over at Totally Papercrafts we want you to put away all those girly things!! The lovely Sarah has chosen the theme of Male Cards.
Did I hear a groan?? :-)


I don't know how these cute images have escaped me for so long. This one is from the 'swings and slides' collection over at Pollycraft and they are perfect for boys' cards.
This chap is coloured with Copics, cut out and mounted with foam tape.

I know that little froggy is completely the wrong colour for this card - but I don't care :-) When I came across him at the bottom of my brad box, I had to add him.



Challenges
My Craft Spot - Manly Man Cards
Cards For Men - Cheeky Chappies
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Anything Goes. Check out their fab, new 'teenagers' digis.
Anything Goes - Boyz to Men

***********************************************************
Supplies - Pollycraft Digi Stamp.    DP Basic Grey, Max & Whiskers.    Wild Rose Studios Postmark Sentiment Stamp.  Doodlebug Swirl And Frog Brad.  Papermania 'Birthday Boy' Stamp.
Spellbinders Ovals, Scallloped Ovals, Pennants.


21 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Caroline :-) the image is adorable and I love the papers and that cute little frog ,, perfect ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Flowergirl said...

Stunning card, love your papers nd colour choice x
Wendy x

Lisa T said...

I love this stamp! It is so cute!! Great job. I also love the frog brad - who cares if he isn't an exact match. :)

Joey said...

BRILL BRILL BRILL absolutely LOVE this card hun. Joey xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
gorgeous card, fabulous colouring, fab papers, cute frog, have lovely weekend, sue,x

Anonymous said...

Aww, love this and little froggy too! Brilliant card Caroline!
xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Caroline, adorable image and love the papers and very cute frog...Enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...

have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

Kimberly said...

Isn't this one fantastic...love your coloring and great design...love it..tfs

Yoshiras time to craft said...

super cute card.love the colors and your coloring is beautiful.

June Nelson said...

Gorgeous and Ilove your colour choice its lovely xxx

Unknown said...

OMG Caroline, such a lovely card!!. I like EVERYTHING. It's really beautiful!!. :)

Diane's Card Designs said...

A fabulous image and coloured beautifully. Love the colours and layout. Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fortnight.
Diane xx

pinky said...

Way too cute for words, love it. Thanks for joining us at LCI this time.
Pinky

Jayne said...

Gorgeous card.Love the image and your colouring.Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
Jayne x

Stressed Stamper said...

Fab hun -sorry if you do not like doing male cards - though fab job as always - missed some good postings from you hun - caught up now
Have a good weekend hun
Sarah xx

Turtle In The Sand said...

Absolutely perfect card, even the little frog. Love your coloring. Hope your weekend is going good.

Kate said...

Your card is wonderful!! I LOVE the papers. They're fabulous! And your colouring is amazing. I so wish I could colour like that! Well done!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Aileen said...

Cute card, gorgeous colouring and fab background papers. x

Marlene said...

Very Cute Card! LOVE the coloring, its AMAZING! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Marlene
My Craft Spot DT Member

sandra's crafty corner said...

FANTASTIC !!!!!!!
thanks for joining in at Cards for men in our cheeky chappies challenge, hugs sandra dt