Thursday 28 August 2014

BOY (n) A noise with dirt on it.

Right now I'm working my way through Justified on Netflix,
so I had cowboys on my mind when I was making this boy's card  :-)


I used a rectangle nestie to cut a couple of 'windows' in my card panel - and foam pads to attach it over some blue card.
The cowboy is coloured with Copics, fussy cut and attached with foam pads.
(I really need to buy shares in a foam pad company!!)
Originally my cowboy is holding a lasso, but I cut that bit off and gave him a balloon instead.
Lastly, I added the die cut letters for my sentiment.
 

Challenges.

Seize the Sketch - Sadly, this challenge blog is closing and this will be their last challenge.
Simon Says - Anything Goes (This week they are showcasing Memory Box products)
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash #166 - ABC's   A=Alphabet Dies,  B=Balloon,  C=Cowboy

Supplies.
Digi Stamp - Bugaboo Cowboy with Lasso,  coloured with Copics.
Memory Box Alphabet Dies.       DP- Echo Park, Note to Self.
Clearly Besotted 'Make A Wish' Balloon & Die



16 comments:

OH Babs said...

I am happy to be the first to drop you a note because I think this card is adorable. Personally I don't do digis but it sure is a great image. Might I add that you did a perfect job of fussy cutting I thought it was a die.

Sue said...

Fabulous card Caroline. I love the cute cowboy with his balloon and a great use of the sketch.
Sue xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Like it - but not heard of that programme...tidying up my craft bits and bobs to hopefully get my mojo going...have a good day hun
Sarah x

*Vicki* said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I just love your design! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown Hugs - *Vicki*-DT member

Donna said...

Fantastic card! I know a cowboy who would love this!! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "ABCs" challenge this week!

Lee said...

Oh WOW,I adore this soooo clever and you must have the patience of a saint lol.Hope you are all ok.Big Hugs to all.xx

Eve said...

Hi Caroline,
Oh I do love your cute cowboy!

He is coloured perfectly and Wow! that fussy cutting is amazing.
xx

Chana Malkah said...

Beautifully conceive and executed! Thanks so much for accepting the challenge this week here at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

debby4000 said...

Oh what a cute card.
luv
Debby

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Cute, cute. What a beauty and eye catching details. Fabulously crafted. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni, DT
tuesdaythrowdown.

Marleen said...

I love your cards Caroline, beautiful! I became your newest follower.
Regards, Marleen
http://handmadebymarleen.blogspot.nl/

Lee Ann Barrett said...

I absolutely adore this card. Everything about it is perfect- from the rectangle cut outs to the adorable cowboy and that awesome balloon! Thank so much for sharing with us for or last sketch at Seize the Sketch!

cheiron said...

So sweet. Love the little windows. hank you so much for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

Alica said...

Great card- great layout, great coloring, great job following our challenge!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)

Sue from Oregon said...

This is darling!

Jenna ♥ said...

Hi Caroline!!! Cute card and cute cowboy too!!! Have an amazing Sunday!!!