Wednesday 26 July 2017

BRIGHT BLOOMS

Hello.
Hope everyone is well.
I am fighting off a summer cold, so my brain is on a go slow at the moment.
I still managed to make it into my craft room though ;-)

Here's my card for this week's Muse challenge.
I found that distress oxide inks really stamp beautifully.


I love Marcie's fabulous inky muse card - such vibrant colours showing through the black.
Am I the only one that can see a couple of skulls in there ???
Just above the ll's and just below the 'o'
Or is that my cold meds kicking in.. ha ha.



Supplies
Distress Oxides - Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet, Cracked Pistachio, Fossilized Amber
WPlus9 Feathers and Florals
Sentiment - Mama Elephant, Labeled Messages
MFT - Stitched Scalloped Border Rectangle.

5 comments:

Jules said...

Ooooo .... yes I can see them .. .. but only because you pointed them out LOL!!

Loving your card .. .. that black background really makes your flowers pop!

Love Jules xx

Unknown said...

Pretty card!! So neat and simple...
and Love the colours :-)

Much love
Nabeela

Robyn Oliver said...

Love your bright colourful flowers on the black Caroline, pretty card

Ardyth said...

Oh my! Now I see them! They're ghostly, aren't they? lol! Love your clean and simple approach to this - gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week, Caroline!

Marilyn said...

Hi Caroline. Very creative interpretation of Marci's card. You've used all the colors to make a beautiful creation.