Wednesday 23 August 2017

BACK TO SCHOOL

Hello.
Here I am with another card, for my Guest Designer spot at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

wed-designerspotlight-header

August is usually a quiet month for crafters, with lots of people enjoying a  summer break,
but I hope you'll have time to get into your craft rooms and play along this week.
 As usual, you could be the lucky winner of the $50 gift voucher to spend in the store.

50dollar_voucher_600px

Here's my card for this week's challenge,
where the theme is ....

BACK TO SCHOOL

This week the challenge is showcasing Avery Elle products.
If you have them, we'd love to see them, but you can enter with any make of stamps.

wed-newchallenge-header

When I saw this challenge theme, the old joke popped into my head -

I know the kids don't like you, and pick on you,
but you have to go to school dear, 
you're the teacher!

So, I made a simple card, aimed at all the teachers out there.



I used a few of my favourite supplies on this card -
the stitched scalloped edge rectangle die and stitched alphas from MFT,
Mama Elephant's Tiny Ninjas,
and Lawn Fawn's Smitty's ABCs


Simon Says Stamp

5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Caroline :-) this really made me smile, well laugh out loud actually ;-) Ninja teachers LOL :-D a brilliant take on the challenge, absolutely LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

I Card Everyone said...

SO fun, so creative... and I LOve the joke!
=]

Tracy Freeman said...

This instantly made me smile, such a fun and awesome card I love it xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your card, brilliant sentiment did make me smile.
luv
Debby

Melissa Bove said...

This is just so sweet Caroline! Love the little ninja and that sentiment!! So cute! Great design too!!

hugs...