Friday 18 August 2017

SOW CUTE

Hello.
Here's my card for this week's Muse Card Club Challenge


I started by stamping my 'Birthday' sentiment with VersaMark and embossing it in white. Don't look too closely, it's a bit wonky :-)
Then I added some blue distress ink - keeping it light towards the edges.
I attached a piece of scalloped edge die-cut and popped up my piggy and flowers with foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped on black card and embossed in white.



Tracey's card is so cute, as soon as I saw it, I new I would pretty much stick to her design. My main inspiration was
  • blue inked background
  • placement of image and sentiment
  • overall cuteness :-)

Supplies
MFT - sow much cuteness + stitched scalloped basic edge die
SSS - thoughtful messages
Distress Ink - tumbled glass
Lawn Fawn - stitched rectangle die.       Copics. White embossing powder


12 comments:

Mia said...

I love your shy hippo holding the colourful baloons! Amazimg card, my friend!

Lucille K said...

Such a sweet card, love the happy birthday/blue background :)

I Card Everyone said...

so perfectly pig-o-licious!!! oh does this make me...
=]

Darnell said...

Bwhahaha funny and melt-my-heart adorable, Caroline! That's because I'm from Iowa and it's in our blood to love pigs! This one is THE most lovable! Hugs, Darnell

Ardyth said...

Love the 'birthday' embossed in the background! This card is full of energy and joy - perfect for a celebration! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the happy birthday background and this sweet pig is beyond adorable!

swati janakiraman said...

Background is very nice and cute piggy card.

swati janakiraman said...

Background is very nice and cute piggy was well played in the card.

Tracey McNeely said...

Caroline I always love to see how you were inspired by Muse and your card is absolutely adorable. Love the stenciled background--fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Muse this week!

foleysfriend said...

"Sow" very cute! Great interpretation of Tracey's Muse card. Love how you changed up some things to create your card.

Kleri said...

Beautiful card!Fantastic background!tfs :)

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cute card, love how you birthday embossing background.
luv
Debby