Thursday 14 September 2017

I LOVE PUMPKIN SPICE

Yay!
It's pumpkin spice season.

That also means, that it's time for the

             My Favourite Things 2017 Card Design Superstar Contest.

Eek! There are some great prize opportunities, so check it out.

This is the first year I've felt brave enough to enter.
But, you've got to be in it, to win it, right?

Here's my card for the Clean and Simple Category.


My girls and I do a little happy dance when Pumpkin Spice is back on the menu.
So, I thought I would team up this little, coffee drinking Yeti, with some autumn colours.

I die-cut my scalloped edge rectangle, sponged on some distress ink, and added a few water drops.
Then, I stamped my sentiment. This was my second attempt.
The first one just didn't look quite right, and then I realised I had stamped the 'm' upside down  :-)
I stamped and die cut my Yeti and trees, coloured them with Copics and attached them with foam pads.



Supplies
My Favourite Things - Beast Friends / Stitched Scallop Edge Rectangle / Well Connected Alphabet
Distress Ink - Mustard Seed.     Copics



5 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Love the colours and gorgeous design!

Cindi Hall said...

I love this, so adorable and the coloring is awesome!

laurie said...

SO cute! I love that fun image!

Lee said...

Hello my friend.Thank you so much for your comments !!.So lovely to hear from you.Yes all good here thank you.I am loving this lil cutie.do hope you and all the family are well,oh and pets.Huggles xx

Karen said...

Love this card. Beautiful coloring!