Saturday 16 December 2017

BEAST FRIEND

Hello.
Today I'm sharing my last holiday card of the season
and, of course, it's a Yeti. 
This is for my DH - my soul mate and 'beast friend'.


How fabulous are those background trees?
They're a wonderfully cute stamp from Clearly Besotted,
which I think will be well used next year.
After stamping the trees onto my die cut background, I simply added the Yeti,
a couple of parcels and a white embossed sentiment.

Challenge


Any Holiday Card

This challenge doesn't close til December 23rd,
so there's still time to check out the awesome entries,
get some last minute inspiration and join in the fun.

Supplies
MFT - Beast Friends / Stitched Scalloped Edge Rectangle
Clearly Besotted - Into the Woods Again
Versa Color - Laurel Leaf.    Copics



4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a perfect card! Your DH will love it! Jo x

I Card Everyone said...

Oh he is such a darling ... yes, the cutest Yeti!
=]

Birgit said...

I understand why you like him, I'll do that too ... so cute!

Wendy said...

Fabulous, super cute!
Wendy xx