Saturday 18 November 2017

MERRIEST

Hello.
Just sharing a simple card today with an old-fashioned, wooden block stamp,
 that I've had since dinosaurs roamed the earth.
It's one of my absolute favourites.
:-)


I stamped my ForeverFriends bear onto a card panel, then masked it and added a little distress ink background.
The bear was then coloured with Copics.
I used to hold my breathe at this point - when I stamped a sentiment - as most of the time I would mess it up and drop the stamp, smudge it, or it wouldn't come out quite right,
but now, I have one of those stamping platforms and it makes things so much easier.

Lastly,  I attached my postage stamp border and then popped everything up onto a card blank with foam tape.



Challenges.



Supplies.
Forever Friends Stamp, coloured with Copics
Avery Elle - Merriest Sentiments and Postage Stamp Die
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass

5 comments:

Jen W. said...

Caroline, this is gorgeous and so very sweet! Love that snowy inked sky and your Copic coloring is brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Aww, this is so cute! I love the design. I'm colouring the same sweet bear but I love the vivid colours you chose.

I Card Everyone said...

I'm so happy this one has revisited, Caroline! How utterly adorable are those two friends? LOve your coloring, your wonderful frame... love it ALL! xx
=] Michele

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Absolutely enchanting! Love that image and love your inky design. Super cute. Hugs, Wends xoxo

K M Meena Herale said...

Cute and lovely card, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena DT