Saturday 26 January 2019

MY LOVE IS FIERCE

Hooray!
It's the weekend.

What do you think of when you buy a stamp set?
I don't have a big budget so I think...
Can I use it for both male and female cards?
Can I use it for more than one occasion (birthday, anniversary, valentine)?
Is it easy to colour?  ;-)
Does it have extra elements that help bring a card together?
Will I use the sentiments?
etc etc.

I looked at this 'loveable leopards' set for ages before I decided to get it,
and I'm not disappointed.
It ticks all the boxes.


Challenge


I flipped the sketch, so that the larger strip ( my sky )
was at the top.


supplies
mft - loveable leopards, clouds and grass stencils
distress ink - tumbled glass and twisted citron
copic markers

3 comments:

Julie said...

Super cute card, Caroline - I love the background especially! Hugs, Juliexx

Pop's Cards said...

I love, Love, Love this card sweetie perfect soft background for these fun images, hugs Pops x

Lee said...

Sooooo cute,love it.x