Friday 28 June 2019

QUILTED BIRTHDAY

Hello.

I stan laurafadora (in a good way!)   :-)

and when I saw THIS stunning card, I wanted to CASE it.

Here's my attempt...


To make the 'quilt' I covered a piece of card with small strips of dp then cut it into two 2" x 2" squares. 
The squares were then cut into 2 triangles, 
and then these triangles were each cut into 2,
giving you 8 pieces in total.
Then you simply arrange the pieces into your 'quilt' design.
(Laura has a great step by step video to follow).


I used a textured cardstock, for added interest, 
and some glitter paper for a touch of bling.

Challenge

Anything Goes

supplies
papermania textured card stock
mft - in and out stitched square die
mama elephant - birthday messages


1 comment:

I Card Everyone said...

I know I'm old, but what does "I stan…" mean? lol
LOved Laura's card-quilt, and yours is fantastic, too, Caroline!
=]