Monday 1 July 2019

KUNG FU FIGHTING

Hello

Today I'm sharing a quick, and funny (I hope) card,
for the Time Out Challenge


I used a piece of graph paper in the bottom of my stamping platform, to line up all those letters (one row at a time), because they can be tricky little things. Annoyingly they stick to your finger, tweezers and just about anything, when you're try to adjust them.
I find a piece of card is best to push them into place, and I don't worry too much if they're not perfect.
It all adds to the 'handmade' look, right?


supplies
mama elephant - tiny ninjas     copics
lawn fawn - violet's abcs




2 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

So adorable and very creative!

Jill V said...

I love the funny sentiment- I can’t believe you lined up all those stamps to make it - totally worth the pain! BTW - I find the Teflon bone folder works well for lining up stamps without sticking to them. Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out!