Sunday 7 July 2019

STRAWBERRY BIRTHDAY

Hello.

Eek! New puppy in the house!
Watching a pup and trying to craft are mutually exclusive,
so I nipped into my craft room every time he was napping,
to create this simple belated birthday card.


I managed to find a couple of old strawberry stamps in my stash -
sorry I don't know what make they are.
I stamped and masked the back ones, and then fussy cut the others and popped them up with foam tape.
Originally the cake stand was a flat, black stamp, but it just needed a bit of a lift, so I covered it with one stamped in green and also fussy cut.

Not perfect, but I was in a rush :-)


Challenge


And here's the guy who's keeping me out of the craft room...

Buster

supplies
plate stand - stampin' up, on a pedestal
copics   altenew fresh leaf ink
Sentiment - mama elephant birthday messages

3 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Love strawberries and cards and puppies! Thanks for sharing yours. :-)

I Card Everyone said...

Both totally adorable!!
=]

Laurel said...

Gosh your coloring is always so beautiful! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!