Saturday 15 February 2020

COOL BIRTHDAY

Hello.
I confess!
I did something with this card, that I've never done before.
I cut up a stamp!
Is that even allowed? :o)


The 'Happy Birthday' was one stamp, and  - let's be honest - 
I couldn't be arsed with all that masking,
so I simply cut it into two with a craft knife!
I don't regret a thing. 
It worked perfectly.

Have you ever cut a stamp up?
How did it work out for you?

Challenge.



supplies
clearly besotted - make a wish, cooling off
lawn fawn - stitched rectangle     mama elephant - just hatched
altenew ink - spring bouquet     copics


3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I do it ALL the time … but your first is so perfectly timed, Caroline 'cuz this is darling!!
=]

Arlene said...

What an adorable card. Yes, I've cut up a stamp, but it was smaller than the birthday stamps here and promply lost it. LOL. But like you, masking that was not for me.

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Really cute, and congratulations on telling your stamps who is boss.