Friday 27 March 2020

FREE HUGS

Hello

I think we could all do with an extra hug right now.
💓


I love designer paper pads,  but it's been a long time since I used any on my cards.
This seems as good a time as any, to drag that dusty box out from under my craft desk and start using them up.


The image was stamped once in fuchsia and turquoise inks, 
and then the fox was stamped and fussy cut, coloured with Copics and placed on top.
I added some lovely, glossy accents to the letters.


Challenge



supplies
altenew - hug me   and inks, fuchsia and turquoise
copics     white gel pen   


2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

You are so right about that, Caroline! Especially FREE ones! He's totally cute, and huggable!
=]

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such a lovely set of cards! Everyone needs those hugs right now :)
Thank you for sharing your card with us at ATSM.