Monday 11 May 2020

JUST MY TYPE

Hello.

Eek! It's been almost a month since my last post.
This card took me forever... 
I've totally forgotten how to craft   :-)


I started out with the CAS(E) this Sketch,
but I don't have a star die, and my brain could not work out how to draw a star, so I swapped it for a circle :-)

The circle is stamped with polka dots, embossed with clear powder and then inked - so it does add some texture to the card.


supplies
typewriter - hero arts
inks - altenew - fuchsia, baby pink, sea breeze, turqouise
 itsy bitsy polka dots background stamp - mft
balloons - clearly besotted - make a wish

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, Caroline! You've not forgotten how to craft at all, Jo x

I Card Everyone said...

It makes no difference to us what you substitute for our main image, Caroline! Might have taken an age, but this sweet card was worth every second of your time! Thanks for playing cards with us again! [love all those teensy polka dots!]
=]