Tuesday 26 May 2020

LLAMA LOVE

Hello

Rainbows have become a common sight on my dog walk.
Rainbow pictures are in people's windows, chalked on pavements, and painted on fences.
They definitely lift the spirits and make me smile.
So, how could I resist the rainbow challenge at 



My 'rainbow' is in the form of brightly coloured rolls.
Not a complete rainbow I know, but my llama was already struggling under the weight - a few bundles even tumbled off!
:-)




mft - llama love
copic markers / zig clean colour real brush markers


2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your lama is so fun with the rainbow packs. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

Jaydee said...

I love Llamas and your gorgeous use of this one is no exception. Fabulous CAS design. So glad you shared it with us at ATCAS this week
jaydee